Kurt Maxxon Racing

Kurt Maxxon is a Stock Car Race Driver who becomes an amateur sleuth in a series of mystery novels.
Keep up with author Jim Overturf as his wife Karen explores the universe and shares their impressions of life in general and what is going on with their myriad projects.

10/10/10

We are honored!

We have taken two big steps in our future today! If you check out Facebook, you will find that we have posted a Virtual Costume Party - LOL! All you have to do is post a picture of yourself, on our Facebook Fan Page, portraying a favorite mystery character. Then get people to figure out who you are! The full rules are in the events listing at Kurt Maxxon Mysteries.


Meanwhile, most of you might have noticed I haven't been blogging (or otherwise) very often these past couple of weeks. I have been taking classes in Long Term Care Administration. I may get my first 4.0 grade (I'm certainly trying)!

Fall is here, and the colors are popping! I hope there's still some color left when I am ready for vacation at  the end of the month!

Today's tasks beckon, with lovely weather... I'm heading outside for the purpose of enjoying some fall sunshine, green grass, lovely colors and... cutting down the peonies and bushes for winter... (ugh - winter won't appeal to me until I can sit inside and watch the snow, instead of drive in it.)

Until later!
Hugs, Karen

1 comment:

  1. The blog looks great, Karen! Nice idea for the costume party. Wish I could think of a mystery character I'd like to portray.

    Monti
    MaryMontagueSikes

    ReplyDelete