Kurt Maxxon Racing

Kurt Maxxon is a Stock Car Race Driver who becomes an amateur sleuth in a series of mystery novels.
Keep up with author Jim Overturf as his wife Karen explores the universe and shares their impressions of life in general and what is going on with their myriad projects.

10/17/10

We've posted a Logline! Ummm, I think...

Romance writer Linda Boulanger, invited authors to post their logline on her site. Now, I had never heard of a "logline" and even I had trouble getting the information down to "one to two sentences"... I'll have to work on that skill. Four sentences isn't bad.

I've been keeping an eye on the virtual Halloween Contest (there is  a prize) at Kurt Maxxon Mysteries on Facebook. Apparently I'm not the only Facebook user that has her hands full the rest of the week! It is gradually gaining popularity, and it should be interesting to see how many people we end up with at the "party." Do drop by and see if you can guess what our creative guests have come up with for a favorite mystery character costume!

I'm going to consider expanding the posting time, and changing the reveal, since many people around the world may be asleep during the hour I posted for the reveal.

I'll get a successful contest down! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment